Beautiful buildings, landscapes and people all in one place? Yes, please.
If restored colonial architecture and large, active volcanoes sound like your kind of adventure, Guatemala is your happy place. It’s a country with a rich history and a lively culture, set amidst some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world.
Quick and simple certification
Learn everything you need to know to start teaching English in just four weeks. Even if you have zero experience.
Receive super personalized attention with a limited number of trainees per class.
Be taught by friendly and experienced trainers who will support you all the way through your teaching career.
Teach actual students during your required student teaching to ensure you are well prepared for your first classes as a TEFL teacher.
The world is your classroom
Gain international recognition when you earn our TEFL certificate. Certification is accepted everywhere from Costa Rica and Guatemala, to the Czech Republic, China and beyond!
Start teaching immediately after graduation in a school in Guatemala.
Get all the help you need to get your visa and work permit so you can work legally and for as long as you want.
Explore like a tourist & live like a local
Be based in the heart of Guatemala at La Antigua, a favorite for tourists and locals alike.
Dive into your new country with included salsa dancing and cooking classes with all of your new friends.
This program includes:
- 150-hour TEFL certification training in four weeks including 6-8 hours of teaching practice
- Personalized pre-departure and post arrival support
- Visa and accommodation assistance
- Highly qualified, experienced instructors
- Limited class sizes
- Salsa dance & cooking classes
- Airport pickup
- On the ground support staff 24/7
- Reference letters (upon request)
- An internationally recognized certificate upon graduation
- Job placement assistance in Guatemala
- An experience that changes lives and lasts forever
Pricing & eligibility
$500 down will save your seat!
Total tuition is $1,400 USD
Must be at least 18 years old, a fluent English speaker, and excited (maybe even a little nervous) to teach English.
Ready to take the leap? Choose a start date & save your seat.
- January 21 – February 15
- February 18 – March 15
- March 20 – April 16
- April 22 – May 17
- May 22 – June 18
- June 24 – July 19
- July 24 – August 20
- August 26 – September 20
- September 25 – October 15
- October 21 – November 15
- November 20 – December 17
**Courses are limited to 12 enrollees each month