Learn everything you need to know to teach English from the comfort of your home.
So you’re still employed, or finishing up your bachelor’s degree, but you want to get certified to teach English abroad? Our TEFL course online is designed like a 100-level college course, so you can tack it on to your already busy schedule and chip away at a your training over the course of 11-13 weeks. It’s internationally accredited, with a quality standard unlike any other, making it the best online TEFL course you’ll find. With courses beginning every month, you can easily find a date range that works for you, and plan to finish just in time to apply for your new teaching job overseas.
Quick and simple certification
Learn everything you need to know to start teaching English, part time and in just 11 weeks. Even if you have zero experience.
Receive super personalized attention with a limited number of trainees per class.
Be taught by friendly and experienced trainers who will support you all the way through your teaching career.
Teach actual students during your required student teaching to ensure you are well prepared for your first classes as a TEFL teacher.
The world is your classroom
Gain international recognition when you earn our TEFL certificate. Certification is accepted everywhere from Europe and Asia, to Latin America, the Middle East and beyond!
Start teaching after graduation with worldwide job placement assistance.
Flexibility that doesn’t lack in quality
All assignments are due on Fridays and Sundays, so you’ll never lose track of deadlines. There are no ‘live’ classroom times, so when you study is up to you.
It’s an interactive TEFL course online so you can contact your professor and classmates at any time via email or discussion groups. Weekly live webcast lectures are available for your optional participation.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to complete a teaching practicum right in your hometown. Don’t worry, help is provided to find a local placement.
You’ll get all of this:
- 170-hour TEFL certification training in 11 weeks including 20 hours of teaching practice
- Help organizing your teaching practicum in your home town
- Highly qualified, experienced instructors
- Live lectures and video demonstrations
- Limited class sizes
- Optional 30-hour / 2-week bonus modules for teaching young learners & business professionals at no extra cost
- All books and course materials
- An internationally recognized certificate upon graduation
- Ongoing support even after you graduate
- Job placement assistance worldwide
I enrolled in globalU’s online TEFL course, and I’m so glad I did…I love my TEFL course — I ended up feeling it was the only affordable option available to me that didn’t sacrifice quality.” ~ Eliza Pennell (USA)
Pricing & eligibility
Total tuition is $1,250 USD.
A deposit of $500 will save your seat, with a remaining balance of $750 due 30 days prior to course start date.
Must be at least 18 years old, a fluent English speaker, and excited (maybe even a little nervous) to teach English.
Ready to dive in? Choose a start date & save your seat.
- September 10, 2018 – November 23, 2018
- September 24, 2018 – December 7, 2018
- October 8, 2018 – December 21, 2018
- October 22, 2018 – January 4, 2019
- November 5, 2018 – January 18, 2019
- November 19, 2018 – February 1, 2019
- December 3, 2018 – February 15, 2019
- December 17, 2018 – March 1, 2019
- December 31, 2018 – March 15, 2019
**Courses are limited to 20 enrollees each month