China Application Fee


In order to apply for our Work Visa or Language Exchange programs, you must be a native English speaker. You must also hold a TEFL certificate (or plan to complete a course prior to departure) or have at least two years of teaching experience. In addition, you *must* hold a clean criminal record and have a perfectly clean bill of health.

For the Work Visa program, you must also hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and be between 20-50 years old.

For the Language Exchange program, you must be between 18-29 years old.

Upon submitting the application fee, you’ll be redirected to the online application form where you can upload required documents.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.