Work Visa Program


There’s something in China to suit every desire. 

Even if you aren’t a history buff, you’re sure to find yourself enthralled with the fascinating events that make China what it is today. From the magnificent Great Wall and the Terracotta Warriors to the karst scenery of Guangxi province and the mountains of Hunan…from the city lights of Hong Kong and Macau to Shanghai and Beijing, there’s something in China to suit every desire. Why not yours?

The program that aims to “bridge the gap” between East meets West. Through cross cultural connections in the classroom, where your students are eager to learn as much about you as you are them, you’ll enrich the lives of those you meet as well as your own.

teach english in china

Commitment on your own terms

Decide if teaching English in China is right for you with a short-term commitment.

If you want to stay longer, you can negotiate a longer-term commitment and an increased salary.

The world is your classroom


Become a global citizen while exploring if an international career path is for you.

Immerse yourself in Chinese language, culture and lifestyle, starting with an orientation in Beijing.

Get all the documentation and help you need to get your work visa so you can stay and explore China legally.

teach english in china

teach english in china

Explore like a tourist & live like a local


Live in Guangdong, China where the rest of China and Hong Kong is at your doorstep.

Get paid to travel around China, starting with orientation in Beijing.

You’ll get all of this:

  • Teaching placement in a school in China (kindergarten, primary or high school)
  • Earn a salary of 6,500 RMB/month (about $1,000 USD; after taxes!)
  • Short-term commitment of 6 months
  • Contract completion bonus
  • Personalized pre-departure and post arrival support
  • Accommodation (private room) and 3 meals per day (Monday – Friday)
  • Paid public holidays
  • 3-day orientation in Beijing (meals & accommodation included)
  • Airport pickup
  • Welcome dinner
  • Transfer to school placement
  • 24/7 in-country support from bilingual staff
  • Required visa documentation and assistance in applying
  • An experience that changes lives and lasts forever

Pricing & eligibility

Application fee is $50 USD (to ensure you’re qualified and serious).

Must be a native English speaker or proficient in English from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa and be between 18-50 years of age.

Must have a degree a TEFL certification. Get one here.

Must also have a perfectly clean bill of heath and criminal record.

teach english in china

Ready to explore China? Choose a start date & apply today. 



  • January, 2019 – June, 2019
    • Deadline to apply: November, 2018
  • August, 2019 – January, 2020
    • Deadline to apply: June 2019

Apply now