Want to immerse yourself in Europe?
If you’re looking for the quintessential city in which to teach English abroad, we’ve found it for you in Prague, Czech Republic. From the castles and brilliant architecture, to live music and flowing beer, hiking, arts and culture….the capital of Czech Republic offers a vibrant, varied and educational experience whether you are here for four weeks to get your TEFL certification, or if you decide to stay and teach English in Prague.
Quick and simple certification
Learn everything you need to know to start teaching English in just four weeks. Even if you have zero experience.
Receive super personalized attention with a limited number of trainees per class.
Be taught by friendly and experienced trainers who will support you all the way through your teaching career.
Teach actual students during your required student teaching to ensure you are well prepared for your first classes as a TEFL teacher.
The world is your classroom
Gain international recognition when you earn our TEFL certificate. Certification is accepted everywhere from the Czech Republic and Spain, to Guatemala, Italy and beyond!
Start teaching immediately after graduation in a school in Prague.
Get all the help you need to get your visa and work permit so you can work legally and for as long as you want.
Explore like a tourist & live like a local
Be based in a the heart of Europe where the rest of the E.U. is at your doorstep.
Dive into your new country with included cultural immersion activities and networking events.
This program includes:
- 130-hour TEFL Certification training in four weeks including 10 hours of teaching practice
- Personalized pre-departure and post arrival support
- Visa and accommodation assistance
- A trip to Karlštejn Castle & guided tour through Prague
- Networking events
- Highly qualified, experienced instructors
- Limited class sizes
- Airport pickup
- Welcome dinner
- All course books & materials, plus a video resume
- On the ground support staff 24/7
- An internationally recognized certificate upon graduation
- Job placement assistance in Prague
- An experience that changes lives and lasts forever
Pricing & eligibility
Total tuition is $1,795 USD
A deposit of $795 will save your seat, with a remaining balance of $1,000 due 30 days prior to departure.
Must be at least 18 years old, a fluent English speaker, and excited (maybe even a little nervous) to teach English.
Ready to take the leap? Choose a start date & save your seat.
- August 6 – August 31
- September 10 – October 5
- October 15 – November 9
- November 19 – December 14
- January 14 – February 8
- February 18 – March 15
- March 25 – April 19
- April 29 – May 24
- June 3 – June 28
- July 8 – August 2
- August 12 – September 6
- September 16 – October 11
- October 21 – November 15
- November 25 – December 20
**Courses are limited to 9 enrollees each month