The gateway to China and life as a TEFL teacher.
If you’re looking for a program that is essentially a one-stop-shop, from training course to paid teaching position, while sticking to a short-term commitment, look no further. Explore all that China has to offer — history lessons & jaw-dropping sites combined, like the Great Wall, for example — while immersing yourself into culture and language.
Quick and simple training
Learn everything you need to know to start teaching English in the included online TEFL certification course. Even if you have zero experience.
Enjoy six glorious days of orientation in the capital of Beijing.
Gain practical, hands-on teaching experience in a group setting with 50-100 other new teachers.
The world is your classroom
Gain valuable certification and teaching experience and the opportunity of a lifetime, plus a resume builder everyone will be jealous of.
Develop or improve your Chinese (Mandarin) skills with weekly language classes.
Get all the documentation and help you need to get your visa so you can stay and explore legally for as long as you choose.
Explore like a tourist & live like a local
Choose to live in North, South or Central China and immerse yourself in Chinese culture.
Get paid to travel around China, starting with orientation in Beijing.
You’ll get all of this:
- 200-hour TEFL certification
- Teaching placement with 50-100 other new teachers
- Monthly allowance of 2,000 RMB (approx. $300 USD)
- Completion bonus of 2,500 RMB (approx. $375 USD)
- Personalized pre-departure and post arrival support
- Welcome dinner
- Accommodation (private room) and 3 meals per day (Monday – Friday)
- Required visa documentation and assistance in applying
- 6-day orientation in Beijing (meals & accommodation included)
- Weekly Chinese (Mandarin) classes beginning your first week
- Monthly cultural activities included in the program, with other program participants
- Airport pickup
- Transfer to school placement
- 24/7 in-country support from bilingual staff
- An experience that changes lives and lasts forever
Pricing & eligibility
Total tuition is $1,495 USD.
A deposit of $795 will enroll you in the program and get you started in your TEFL training. The remaining balance of $700 will be due 30 days prior to departure.
Already certified? Excellent! As long as your course was at least 120 hours we’ll discount the program for you.
Must be a native English speaker or proficient in English from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa and be between 18-55 years of age.
Must also have a perfectly clean bill of heath and criminal record.
Ready to explore China? Choose a start date & apply today.
- February, 2019 – June, 2019
- Deadline to apply: November, 2018
- August, 2019 — January, 2019
- Deadline to apply: June, 2018
**please allow 13 weeks to complete the online TEFL certification prior to departure