The gateway to China and life as a TEFL teacher.
If you’re just getting started as a TEFL teacher, don’t have a university degree or simply want a short-term teaching contract with a big cultural immersion aspect, look no further than our Teaching Internship in China. Explore all that China has to offer — history lessons & jaw-dropping sites combined, like the Great Wall, for example — while immersing yourself into culture and language.
Quick and simple training
Enjoy six glorious days of orientation with 50-100 other new teachers in the capital of Beijing.
Develop or improve your Chinese (Mandarin) skills with weekly language classes.
Gain valuable teaching experience and the opportunity of a lifetime, plus a resume builder everyone will be jealous of.
The world is your classroom
Learn Tai Chi and how to cook Chinese cuisine in your first week of cultural immersion classes.
Get all the documentation and help you need to get your visa so you can stay and explore legally for as long as you choose.
A rare opportunity to teach English in China if you don’t have a university degree.
Explore like a tourist & live like a local
Choose to live in North, South or Central China and immerse yourself in Chinese culture.
Get paid to travel around China, starting with orientation in Beijing.
The internship is your foot in the door for a longer-term stay in China, should you decide to.
You’ll get all of this:
- Short-term teaching placement in a school in China
- Monthly allowance of 2,000 RMB (approx. $300 USD)
- Completion bonus of 2,500 RMB (approx. $375 USD)
- Personalized pre-departure and post arrival support
- Welcome dinner
- Accommodation (private room) and 3 meals per day (Monday – Friday)
- Required visa documentation and assistance in applying
- 6-day orientation in Beijing (meals & accommodation included)
- Weekly Chinese (Mandarin) classes beginning your first week
- Monthly cultural activities included in the program, with other program participants
- Airport pickup
- Transfer to school placement
- 24/7 in-country support from bilingual staff
- An experience that changes lives and lasts forever
Pricing & eligibility
Total tuition is $495 USD.
Must be a native English speaker or proficient in English from United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa and be between 18-55 years of age.
Must be TEFL certified. This program pairs well with our Online TEFL Course.
No degree required.
Must also have a perfectly clean bill of heath and criminal record.
Ready to explore China? Choose a start date & apply today.
- February 16, 2019 – July 15, 2019
- Deadline to apply: December 13, 2018
- August, 2019 — January, 2019
- Deadline to apply: June, 2018